You are very welcome to visit the Knowledge & Strategy Information Co., Ltd. Website (hereinafter referred to as this website), in order to give you peace of mind to use the services and information of this website, I hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and interests, please read the following details:
1. The scope of application of the privacy protection policy
2. The collection, processing and utilization of personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the services, provide that you provide the necessary personal data and process and use your personal data for that purpose;
- This website retains your name, email address, contact method and usage time when you use interactive features such as service mailbox, survey, contact form filling, etc.
- In general browsing, the server will record the relevant behavior, including your use of the online device IP address, use time, browser used, browsing and click data records, as a reference for us to enhance the website services, this record is an internal application, never published to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will collect the survey content for statistical and analysis, analysis results of statistical data or explanatory text presented, in addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but not related to specific personal data.
3. Data protection
- This website will take the necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal data, only authorized personnel can access your personal data, the relevant processing personnel are signed a confidentiality contract, if there is a breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to the relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary for the business to entrust the services of other units, this website will also strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and to take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they do comply.
4. The relevant links to the external website
5. Policy of sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public officials, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph but the book include not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law is expressly provided for.
- To relieve you of danger to life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperation with public or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research on the basis of public interest, and the data is processed by the provider or collected by the provider in a manner in which it cannot identify a particular party.
- When you act on the Site, in violation of the Terms of Service or may harm or interfere with the interests of the Site and other users or cause damage to any person, the site management unit’s analysis of the disclosure of your personal data is necessary to identify, contact or take legal action.
- It’s good for your rights.
- This website entrusts manufacturers to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, will be responsible for the supervision and management of non-commissioned manufacturers or individuals.
In order to provide your best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer, and if you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you may refuse to write cookies by setting a high privacy level in the browser features you use, but may not perform certain functions of the Website properly.
This website privacy protection policy will be amended at any time as required, the revised terms will be posted on the website, Knowledge & Strategy Information Co., Ltd. reserves the right to final interpretation.